Here at Westbourne we aim to use mainly locally supplied Welsh products. Our eggs are free range and our sausage is supplied by award winning Llechwood Meats who's products are local, Welsh and home killed. Our bacon is from Poynton's, the local town butcher.
The Breakfast Buffet.
* A selection of name branded cereals.
* Fruit juice.
* Fresh Fruit.
* Grapefruit segments.
* Selection of marmalade's and jams
Hot Selection To Order.
* Welsh butchers sausage.
* Back bacon
* Free range fried or scrambled eggs.
* Fresh mushrooms.
* Tomato's fresh or tinned.
* Baked beans.
* Black pudding.
* Hash browns.
* White or brown toast.
* Tea or coffee, regular, de-caff or ground.
* A selection of tea's - Mint, Earl Gray etc. Breakfast is cooked to order and served at separate tables in the breakfast room from 8.30-9.15 am.
Please note - If you need to leave early for the day before breakfast is served a packed breakfast can be provided that you can eat in your room. Please let us no the day before.
Children and extra beds.
* Sorry but we do not accept children under the age of 6yrs.
* There is no capacity for extra beds in the rooms.
* There is no capacity for cots in the rooms.
* Check-in is between 14.00hrs and 20.00hrs
* Guests are kindly requested to inform the Guest House of there estimated time of arrival.
If this is not possible at time of booking, please contact the Guest House prior to arrival.
Early or late check-in may be available but only on prior arrangement.
* Check-out is up to 10.00am.
* Pets are not allowed.
*Accepted credit/debit cards.
* Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Maestro.The Guest House reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards debit/credit cards prior to arrival.
*Damage to Hotel Property.
We reserve the right to charge individual guests or lead guests for the cost of rectifying damage which has been caused by the deliberate,
negligent or reckless acts of guests to the hotel property or stucture. If such damage is discovered during the stay it will be drawn to the
guests attention, but if discovered after guest have departed then we reserve the right to make a charge to the guests credit / debit card.
When booking with us you agree to our terms & conditions.
Please let us know immediately of any damage or spilage so that we can clean or repair. Damage to furniture, beds, bedding or towels
will be charged at current replacement costs. We reserve the right to recharge your credit / debit card for damaged caused, if the
room needs to be closed for repair we will seek payment for any future bookings lost during the repair. Any item taken from the room
without our consent will be charged for. lost keys will incur a £25 charge.
* Guests are not permitted to have visitors to there room.
*Westbourne* Is a non smoking establishment.
if a guest is found smoking, or is asked to leave for what ever reason, Full payment for the booking will be taken.
If it is subseqently found that a guest has smoked in a room, after the guest has vacated, a charge for extra cleaning, deodorising
and any loss of bookings will be made against the credit / debit card.
* A deposit of £30.00 will be taken on booking for each room and is non-refundable.
In the case of cancellation or no show the first night will be taken in full.
* We welcome our guests and make all resonable efforts to make sure your stay is relaxing and enjoyable.
Please remember that the westbourne is our home and we expect our guests to respect this and other guests
quiet enjoyment and relaxation.
Thank you for your co-operation. We look forward to meeting you and hope you have a relaxing and enjoyable stay with us.
Ian & Tracey.
* The guest House is situated on a slight decline.
* Arvon Avenue is a two-way road with parking on either side of the road (no meters).
* There are pavements on both sides of the road with wheelchair curb access.
* Access to the front of the property is via 1 step up (12cm) through a gate (123cm) then up a further 3 steps (18, 12 and 19cm).
* Access through the door (84cm) is via 1 step into the vestibule then through a 2nd door (65cm).
* There are no steps on the ground floor to the breakfast room, bar or the ground floor bedroom. All internal doors are 77cm wide.
* There are 6 bedrooms on the 1st and 2nd floor (all are en-suite).
* Access to the 1st floor bedrooms is via a flight of 13 stairs with handrail , the stairs turn through 90 degrees and up 5 steps onto the 1st floor landing.
* There are no grab rails to to either the toilets baths or showers.
* Assistance upstairs with luggage is available on request.
* The property has a certified fire system with fire doors to all rooms,audible alarms and emergency lighting. All stairs and landings are illuminated 24hrs a day
* Door signs are available for the hard of hearing to hang outside there bedroom door.
* On street parking is free and unrestricted but can be busy during the day and at peak times.
* Public transport (bus/taxi) is available in Gloddaeth Street approx 150 metres away.